Our Mission and Goals
Our mission is to provide individuals, primarily youth, with prevention, intervention and crisis services to help them to develop into responsible and productive members of the community.
Our goals are:
- To act as advocates for our community’s youth.
- To work collaboratively with other community agencies to link youth to appropriate services.
- To involve youth in various volunteer opportunities such as the Tour of Somerville.
- To provide positive role modeling and to teach values, life skills education, and respect for self and others in order to develop into responsible members of the community.
- To provide positive alternatives to delinquent behavior.